Sunday, March 1, 2015

Delilah in Culture in Park Slope








     Today was super snowy in NYC! I spent my afternoon on a walk with one of my best friends Delilah! We got frozen yogurt at Culture on 5th Avenue in Brooklyn (even though it was about 20 degrees all day) and just had a nice time chatting and wishing we didn't have school tomorrow :(

     Get Delilah's Look: Dark Blue and Light Blue Long-Sleeved Striped Shirt from Target, Skirt, Earrings, and Bracelet thrifted from Housing Works, Necklace from the Union Square Holiday Market. 

     Style Inspiration: "I think my style is a mix of everything I've ever seen. From movies to old pictures to my favorite celebrities, I take a lot of inspiration. I love that I can express myself with a ranging style. Some days, I love big sweaters and baggy jeans and others I love my mini skirts and turtlenecks. It depends on how I'm feeling, but I think my style is especially influenced by people like Gloria Steinem, Tavi Gevinson, Winona Ryder, Annie Hall, and Kate Moss. Even though I like to "steal" a lot from these people, I think my sense of fashion is really just me."

No comments:

Post a Comment