Sunday, February 8, 2015

Haydon at Fiorello H. Laguardia High School



                                                         LOVIN' the tile aesthetic!!


   These past few weeks, I've had the most amazing time being a member of the cast of Fiorello H. Laguardia High School's Rising Stars; Pursuit of Happiness talent show! I'm so thankful for having had the experience and getting to meet lots of talented people and working together to create such a spectacular performance!! This week's shoot was of one of the nicest, funniest people you will ever meet. I've known Haydon for a few years now and I'm so happy that I got a chance to perform onstage with her these past 4 days. We had a fun time taking pictures in our school before our show!!

   Get Haydon's Look: Black Steve Madden Boots, Thrifted Levi's Jeans Regular Fit, Topshop Crop Top, Thrifted Necklaces (love the colors!), Casio Watch, and Rings from American Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment